While many designers used calf-length hemlines to bring a tinge of ladylike to their designs, Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana took the trend the totally opposite route. You won't find even a hint of prissiness in D&G's Fall collection. It's all about cool acid hues, loose and body-con fits, and a sporty chic undertone. This is not a collection for those who fear bright colors or loud prints. Sheer, leggings, menswear blazers, stripes, and massive layering — they all come together in a funky way that still manages to be highly fashiony.
- Trends: Neon, stripes, sporty, sheer, calf-length hemlines.
- Colors: Neon yellow, orange, hot pink, black.
- Key Looks: Oversized neon blazer, print leggings, sporty sneaker heels, cool shades.
- Accessories: Colorful letter necklaces, wristlets, sneaker heels, dark sunglasses.
- Who Would Wear It: Girls who go to raves and love to live life loud.