A road trip from LA to Vegas inspired Carly and Michelle, the designer duo behind Cushnie et Ochs, to bring some fringe and feathers to their ultra-tailored and sexy Fall collection. Models adorned with single feathers made a loose reference to Native American culture, while goat hair fringe on many of the dresses resembled a witch's wig. That aside, the designers' knack for body-conscious and modern silhouettes came through in tailored trousers that flared at the ankle, ultra-modern peplum shell tops, and fitted dresses with skeletal boning. Their use of leather — from a sexy fringed pencil skirt to trim on their sheer blouses — added a warrior princess vibe to the show. Outerwear was a highlight, particularly a cropped moto-peacoat hybrid with extra-wide lapels that came in purple snakeskin and military green wool.
- Trends: Leather, fringe, body-conscious dressing, peplum, flared trousers, Native American influences.
- Colors: Deep purple, olive, black, white.
- Key Looks: The sexy trousers and the cropped moto-peacoat.
- Accessories: Feathers in the hair.
- Who Would Wear It: Badasses with a lot of confidence.