Hope you all enjoyed this week's Fashion 101! Thanks for playing and here are the answers:
- Monday: Which of these famed shoemakers was the preferred designer for the royal feet of Princess Diana, because of his handmade elegant, satin sandals? Jimmy Choo
- Tuesday: Which skirt length is the most flattering for legs? Knee length
- Wednesday: Last year, which denim brand designed a jean compatible with an iPod? This jean featured a joystick in the watch pocket to operate the device. Levis
- Thursday: Which renowned artist started his career working as an illustrator and specialized in drawings of shoes for magazines such as Harper's Bazaar and Vogue? Andy Warhol
- Friday: "Which fashion designer created this unique piece that was featured in George Michael's (fabulous) music video for 'Too Funky.' Thierry Mugler
So, how did you do?!