As girls, we know — shopping for us can be tricky. So this one's for the guys in our lives. . . . Whether you're looking for your girlfriend, your wife, or someone you'd just like to treat, we've culled together picks that any girl would love to unwrap.
Shop the products here.
Shop clockwise from top left:
- Michael Kors Taylor Mini Watch ($180): For a practical gift that's not boring, try a watch. This thin style is ladylike but minimalist — sure to please any sort of dresser.
- Tory Burch Eddie Ballet Flats ($185): It's impossible to have too many ballet flats. Give her another pair that's as classic as it is comfy.
- Acne Mape Leather Biker Jacket ($1,500): We count this buttery leather pick as the ultimate motorcycle jacket. Even if it feels too rough and tough for your feminine dresser, trust us: you'll be surprised by how she can style this thing.
- Ray-Ban Large Original Aviator Sunglasses ($145-$155): Yep, they're still in style. Buy these for your lady, and we guarantee you'll see her wear them multiple times a week.
- David Yurman Sculpted Cable Narrow Ring ($325): Is the sleek, curving design of this ring familiar to you? Your girlfriend will recognize it from a mile away.
- Cosabella Never Say Never Low-Rise Thong Three-Pack ($55): To buy lingerie without risking comfort, opt for something safe like this pack of basic bottoms.
- Rag & Bone Harrow Ankle Boots ($495): Comfortable to walk in and beloved by fashion editors around the world, this pair will have her impressed with your shopping acumen.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Enamel-Striped Bangle Bracelet ($68): Girls who are restrained in their accessorizing and ladies who love to pile on the bracelets will be happy with another enameled pick to add to the mix.
- Alexander Wang Black Pebbled-Leather Studded Rockie Duffle Bag ($795): Cool girls everywhere reach for an Alexander Wang bag to finish off the perfect outfit. Smaller than the original Rocco bag, this satchel is sure to become an everyday staple.
- Christian Louboutin Pigalle Kid Pumps ($625): By now you've heard of the allure of the red sole. Ensure squeals of delight after your gift exchange with an eternally chic pair of single-sole nude heels.
- J.Crew Chunky Cashmere Scarf ($275): The best gifts of all are often the sensible pieces we won't buy ourselves. Treat her to a cozy cashmere scarf she'll live in all Winter.
- Mackage Alisee Black Leather Gloves ($95): This is one of those accessories that's truly necessary, and the woman in your life likely needs a new pair of gloves that are posh enough to work for the office and at events.
Saint Laurent Large Patent Leather Flap Wallet ($675): Show someone special that she's really worth it with a luxurious new wallet. That gilded Y will win her over instantly.