The biggest day of the shopping year is here!
Black Friday, here we come. I don't know about you, but I'm awake bright and very early this morning, raring to go. My credit card in one hand and my comfiest and cutest flats on my feet.
If you need a Black Friday strategy guide, I got you covered.
Make sure you hit up these stores and Web sites:
- Bloomingdales: From Nov. 23 to Dec. 3, items such as Marc by Marc Jacobs dresses and Ralph Lauren sweaters are 20–40 percent below normal.
- Neiman Marcus: On Nov. 23, Summer and Fall merchandise gets knocked down 50–60 percent.
- Saks.com: Through Nov. 26, coupon code HOLIDAY7 offers free shipping with no minimum — this can be used with the women's sale section, which takes 30–40 percent off.
- Loehmann's: From Nov. 23 to Nov. 26, members of the Loehmann's Insider Club can take advantage of more than 20 percent off regular and reduced price items.
- Old Navy: On Nov. 23, everything is 50 percent off in stores. The After-Thanksgiving Sale already began on Thanksgiving at OldNavy.com.
- Tiffany.com: Through Nov. 26, free shipping is offered on all items ordered online.
- Coach: On Nov. 23, the Fall shoe collection will be marked at 30–50 percent off regular prices. Unfortunately, the handbags won't see any real discounts until after the holidays.
To find out about more sizzlin' sales,
Don't forget to check out ShopStyle Promotions for Black Friday–worthy online deals from Victoria's Secret, Urban Outfitters, and more!