Hervé Léger by Max Azria Fall 2012
Taking us beyond the label's bandage dress, Max Azria delivered his signature sexy with rich equestrian details and a new sense of strength for Fall. For every curve-conscious silhouette, the strapped bodices and gladiator-inspired footwear counter with militant, almost dominatrix-feeling toughness. If it takes a confident woman to pull off Léger's more typical body-con wear, for this season's offerings — complete with leather harnesses and fur detailing — only the fiercest of fashion enthusiasts need apply.
- Trends: Fetish, harnesses, leather, fur.
- Colors: Black, white, nude, burgundy.
- Key Piece: The white maxi paired with the fur-trimmed black leather harness.
- Accessories: Slick mirrored clutches, gladiator-style knee-high boots with shin guards, open-toe ankle boots.
- Who Would Wear It: Hervé's fans; the risk-taker with a taste for sexier fare.