Jill Stuart's feminine interpretation of Fall was a botanical experience blooming with florals in all shapes and sizes. The show, attended by stylish celebs like Olivia Palermo and Nikki Reed, highlighted the designer's unapologetic feminine flair, with pretty party dresses — the floral dresses with the delicate lace detailing and Peter Pan-collared little black dresses were the highlights of the show — and luxe ladylike outerwear. Adding a modern effect were leather touches throughout; pencil skirts featured leather panels and coats were trimmed with thin leather piping. The latter showed an outstanding leather-trimmed navy coat paired with trousers, floral top, and fur collar. We can already see the front-row celeb attendees checking off their wish list . . . The full breakdown below.
- Trends: Floral prints, fitted sheath dresses, printed trousers.
- Colors: Black, gold, Winter white, purple, mauve, aubergine.
- Key Piece: The floral and lace dresses were the perfect mix of sexy and feminine.
- Accessories: Platform sandals, fur collars, leather belts, patent leather and velvet boots.
- Who Would Wear It: We can already picture front-row celebs like Olivia Palermo and Nikki Reed wearing every piece from this collection.