Mara Hoffman has made her name in the industry with her own brand of bohemian-cool separates perfect for the easy, low-key girl on the go. The designer's Fall '12 collection showcased her signature free-spirited, breezy silhouettes in floaty silks and sleek geometric prints with a decidedly Southwest feel. The jury's still out on the designer's headscarves (ones that flowed dramatically from the fronts and backs of her dresses), but ultimately nearly every piece feels entirely wearable — a cool mix of slouchy trousers and the most gorgeous maxi dresses covered in standout print. Every look is executed with both easy proportions and the perfect add-ons — wide-brimmed toppers and gold-tinged statement jewels were the natural finishers for Mara's West-meets-tribal fare.
- Trends: Bohemian, prints, cutouts.
- Colors: Vibrant, multihued prints, red, black, white, pink.
- Key Piece: We love Mara's bold print on wearable knits; we're dying to slip into the gorgeous print maxis.
- Accessories: Wide-brim hats, headscarves, gold jewels, knee-high and ankle boots.
- Who Would Wear It: Mara's fans; the bohemian femme.