Leave it to Moda Operandi to compile the season's most luxe wish list. The offerings are presented in the retailer's glittering video, which stars a cast of characters dubbed The Mockwells — a family with serious holiday style and taste for luxury.
As the family frolics around a well-dressed table decked with Bronson Van Wyck's gilded dinnerwear, delicious macaroons, and even more delectable jewels, we're treated to a feast of luxuries, including the chicest dog collar (a new use for that House of Lavande necklace) that we've ever seen. With a collection so fabulous, picking favorites would be like singling out a member of The Mockwell clan. Fortunately, we're happy to play favorites with these decadent delights (above). Watch the video to see the season's most covetable wish list and find out how to shop our top finds below!
Shop from top left:
- Lee Savage Broken Space Clutch ($2,550): Arm yourself with this tough-as-nails clutch for the most terrifying of family gatherings.
- Kelly Wearstler Bejeweled Bottle Opener ($425): You'll need to open bottles around the holidays, so why not do it in the most stylish way possible?
- Wyler Raccoon Eternity Chain Scarf ($1,925): You wouldn't have to be by the fireplace to be cozy in this design.
- Marc Jacobs Striped Rabbit Pillow ($1,800): After a big meal, we promise there's no more indulgent way to curl up on the couch than with this plush gift.
- Irene Neuwirth Chrysoprase and Diamond Earrings ($26,420): Making a particularly poignant cameo: matriarch Bunny's one-of-a-kind mint danglers.
- Tabitha Simmons Embellished Sandals ($1,345): If these were underneath it, the tree wouldn't be the only thing sparkling.
- Sabine G Heart to Heart Ring ($10,060): Needless to say, we're in love!
- Found My Animal Small Natural Leash ($60): How could we forget about our best friends this time of year?