Moschino Cheap & Chic Spring 2012
Rossella Jardini always brings out the fun in Fashion Week with her Moschino Cheap & Chic line, and her latest Spring collection didn't disappoint. The lucky ones who got to attend the show were treated with fresh fruits and vegetables free for the taking on farmers market-style tables, which, of course, set the theme for the collection. Apple, grape, carrot, onion, and pepper prints all made its way on the runway via maxi dresses, car coats, and tiered skirts. For the strawberry lover, Jardini created a pink dress adorned with black, seed-like beads and a green bow. So cute. Since no farmers market is complete without flowers, Jardini completed the theme with an array of floral print shifts and notable pouf-skirt minidresses decorated with pretty watercolor prints. If this doesn't make you want to gobble up your fruits and veggies, we don't know what will.
- Trends: Pouf-skirt minidresses, fruit prints, shift dresses, tiered skirts.
- Colors: Yellow, green, white green, black, seafoam green.
- Key Look: The strawberry dress and pouf-skirt minidresses were adorable.
- Accessories: Metallic platform sandals, quilted clutches, floppy woven hats, double-strap flats.
- Who Would Wear It: Girls who like wear fun standout pieces like Katy Perry and Dita von Teese.