Moschino Spring 2012
Moschino's Rossella Jardini took a trip to Spain for the brand's Spring collection, showing beaded matador-inspired jackets, embellished skirts, fringed tops, and toreador hats. Dramatic, high-impact pieces that were tempered with romantic ruffled wrap dresses and lace bias-cut gowns made to flatter the figure. Described by Jardini as "very feminine and sensual but not sexy," the collection hit all the notes of the brand's signature bold-with-a-twist-of-fun style. The embellished jackets, which featured bells that jingled, were especially fun. Meanwhile, floral print peasant skirts, embroidered shorts, and printed smock tops provided chic options for daywear. More details from the collection below.
- Trends: Embellished bolero jackets, fringe, knee-length skirts, short shorts, ruffles, peasant skirts.
- Colors: Yellow, black, white, tan.
- Key Look: We love the embellished bolero jackets and sexy ruffled wrap dresses.
- Accessories: Gold ankle-wrap sandals, oversize earrings, toreador hats, double cuff bracelets, cat-eye sunglasses, bright beaded clutches, and small bags.
- Who Would Wear It: Girls who crave high-drama statement pieces.