Pucci Spring 2012
Peter Dundas showed off his signature sexy aesthetic for Pucci's gypsy bohemian Spring collection, highlighting gorgeous printed gowns, sexy midriff tops, and curve-hugging minidresses. For daywear, Dundas highlighted wide-leg trousers and Bermuda shorts paired with printed tops along with sexier options, like a fitted red pencil skirt vamped up with a sheer lace blouse. However, it was the decadent, over-the-top ensembles which stole the show. The sheer organza skirts, made of the brand's archival prints, and handkerchief gowns were gorgeous showstoppers. There were also an abundance of pantie-baring sheer gowns leaving little to the imagination and a beautiful yellow long-sleeved embellished minidress. In Pucci's world, if you got it, flaunt it.
- Trends: Midriff tops, handkerchief hemlines, peasant tops, ruffles, Bermuda shorts, sheer.
- Colors: Black, yellow, pink, red, white.
- Key Look: The handkerchief hem gown, the yellow minidress, and the printed organza skirts.
- Accessories: Sexy strappy stilettos, layered cross necklaces, oversize earrings, textured clutches.
- Who Would Wear It: Girls who aren't afraid to experiment with bold cuts and silhouettes like Zoe Saldana and Gwyneth Paltrow.