Rachel Zoe Fall 2013 Runway
With more structure than seasons past, Rachel Zoe infused her signature nods to boho with a sharper, equestrian-inspired feel for Fall '13. That's not to say that you won't get that '70s vibe that Zoe owns on and off the runway, but the silhouettes we've come to expect from the designer are redone with a crisper, sharper eye. Flares are paired with cropped, structured blazers; dresses are tight, short, and clean; and nothing floats or hangs. The looks are purposefully tailored and tough to reflect Rachel's inspiration points, which draw from London, menswear, and a more androgynous girl. Her glam-rock style is done in small doses of gold, like sequins (but this time on tomboy shorts), or with Baroque prints on key-hole cutout blouses — but this is, predominately, a more polished lineup with a succinct black, white, and camel palette.
- Front row: Olivia Palermo, Anna Dello Russo, and Miley Cyrus.
- Trends: '70s, flared pants, fur, leather, and sequins.
- Shoes: Riding boots, buckled ankle boots, and pumps.
- Accessories: Floppy hats, leather gloves, handheld buckled clutches, and bucket bags.
- Key look: The playful little black leather dress with a ruffled neckline and a white collared blouse underneath.