Rebecca Taylor Fall 2013 Runway
With the city girl in mind, Rebecca Taylor turned the cool factor way up for her Fall '13 collection. Sharp silhouettes, zipper details, luxe shearling, and leather embellishments set the scene for her downtown story, showing us that everyday wares can make a strong impact — when done right. In that vein, Taylor paired embellished sweatshirts with pencil skirts, sweet cropped knits with zippered trousers, and leather vests with ladylike tops. Every look hit that magical sweet spot, striking the perfect balance between effortless and chic. More details below, then click on to see Rebecca Taylor's complete Fall '13 vision.
- Trends: Fur-collared coats, leather, crop tops.
- Fabrics: Leather, shearling, silk, jersey knit.
- Key details: Zipper embellishments, metallic finishes.
- Spotted front row: Shailene Woodley.
- Editor's pick: The coats with oversize shearling collars were the perfect mix of sleek-meets-cool.