Rochas Spring 2013
For Rochas's Spring '13 collection, Marco Zanini showed a whimsical collection filled with retro nostalgia with a sporty twist, as evidenced in the white rubber-like wrestling shoes he paired with almost every look. Structured polo shirts were paired with shorts, baggy trousers were styled with cropped shirts, and large, oversize midlength full skirts were paired up with cropped blouses. It was all about contrast and proportion, which Zanini further exemplified with a selection of voluminous capes and shirtdresses. Meanwhile, languid slip dresses and sheer maxi dresses injected a soft, much needed feminine touch to the collection — we especially loved the simple metallic silver rendition.
- Trends: Retro and sporty influences, floral prints, crop tops, slip dresses.
- Colors: Hot fuchsia, silver, gray, white, black.
- Key Piece: The hot fuchsia polo tunic top and matching shorts were adorable.
- Accessories: Rubber-like wrestling shoes, head wraps, round sunglasses, structured leather satchels.
- Who Should Wear It: Who likes feminine pieces with a little retro touch? Sarah Jessica Parker, Emma Stone, and Olivia Palermo.