See by Chloé Spring 2013
If you prefer your silhouettes draped (but never sloppy) and your textures laid-back (but totally refined), then look no further than See by Chloé's Spring 2013 collection. Each ensemble, from head to toe, gave off that effortless impression that there's no reason not to give your more casual wares a subtle, albeit luxurious, upgrade. We're talking gathered-waist leather trousers that appeal just as much to a sportier sensibility as they would to a sleek uptown girl, or a well-tailored nylon anorak in the prettiest shade of coral meant for all-purpose layering. With much attention paid to getting the fit just right — the centrally ruched viscose jersey shiftdresses prove our point perfectly — and slick belted details, it's easy to see why this line is notorious for its downtown-cool status. If you need extra evidence of this collection's low-key vibe meets chic execution, we have four words for you: cap-toe ankle boots. Check out the rest of the details below, then click on for the complete See by Chloé Spring '13 lineup.
- Trends: A serious take in gathered ruching, open-weave knits, sportier textures à la nylon and jersey, and loosely draped silhouettes.
- Colors: Dusty pink, electric blue, caramel, fiery red, black, white, and soft neutral tones.
- Key Piece: Any of the supersoft viscose jersey jumpers — gathered in all the right places — and the slouchy leather trousers.
- Accessories: Oversize python-textured clutches, duffel bags, aviator sunglasses, and metallic-infused cap-toe boots and heels.
- Who Should Wear It: The girl with a penchant for laid-back separates with a luxe twist. We won't be surprised if we spot the likes of Diane Kruger and Kate Bosworth in these wares.
Source: Digital Fashion Shows