Want to know what the hottest, bestselling shoes are right now? I thought this spread in this week's Life & Style was a colorful, super yummy shoe story. We all know Glam-o-Rama Gal Christina Aguilera loves her Christian Louboutins so check out which other shoes are strutting off the shelves. What I love about this is there is something for every taste so take your pick! I happen to be on a shoe binge right now - I bought three new pairs last weekend. I was happy to see one of them on here: the zebra print ones from Nine West, though I got them in leopard print.
To see the new additions to my shoe family and since you can't see the print here very well, to see what all the shoes shown here are,
- Black strappy heels: Cole Haan, Nordstrom, $275
- Navy peep toe pumps: The Vantage by BCBGGirls, Lord & Taylor, $80
- Gold flats: The Minnie, Stuart Weitzman, scoopnyc.com, $225
- Zebra print ballet flats: The Erwin, NineWest.com, $79
- Forest green and gold pumps: The Michael by Adaete for Payless, payless.com, $25
- Brown and white platforms: Sergio Rossi, sergiorossi.com, $625
- Emerald green buckle sandal: The Heron, Jimmy Choo, jimmychoo.com, $630
- Silver flats: The Hepburn by Mia, piperlime.coom, $60
- Red patent platform pumps: Colin Stuart for Victoria's Secret, $60
- Black patent pump: The Orsen by Steve Madden, amazon.com/shoes, $96
- Gray suede bootie: The Kadee by Aldo, aldoshoes.com, $120
- Orange & magents flat: Prada, $390
I want to know your opinions on my latest acquisitions! They're mostly basics - I needed to replace and update, if you know what I mean. Let me know what you think!
Calvin Klein 'Randy 2' Boot, $179.95.
Nine West Erwin in Leopard, on sale for $69.99 (originally $79).