Suno Fall 2012
Suno has grown steadily since hitting the fashion scene in 2009 with a collection that reflected co-founder Max Osterweis's Kenyan roots. The bright African prints, and the fact that Osterweis and his partner Erin Beatty produced most of the collection in Kenya, gave the Suno brand immediate soul. Since then, the collection has evolved into the quirky girl's dream — you go to Suno for incredible prints, but now you can expect pretty chic silhouettes, like tailored pants and military jackets.
- Trends: Stripes, florals, mixed prints, peplum, military.
- Colors: Orange, black, white, camel.
- Key Piece: Striped pants, military jacket, any of the floral pieces.
- Accessories: Floral-print booties, some peep-toe, others lace-up.
- Who Would Wear It: Women with a quirky sense of feminine style like Michelle Williams or Elizabeth Olsen.