Playing into this year's American Woman theme for the Costume Institute Gala is Gap's Patrick Robinson. The VP of global design has teamed up with some kickass CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund winners — like Alexander Wang and Rodarte — to dress some of our Fab faves for the illustrious Met Gala coming up next Monday. Want to see who's wearing what? Here's the scoop.
- Zoë Kravitz will wear Alexander Wang for Gap.
- Kirsten Dunst will wear Rodarte for Gap.
- Kerry Washington will wear Thakoon for Gap.
- Jessica Alba will wear Sophie Theallet for Gap.
See the rest of the list.
- Riley Keough will wear Thakoon for Gap.
- M.I.A. will wear Alexander Wang for Gap.
- Jamie Bochert will wear Rodarte for Gap.
- Vera Farmiga will wear Sophie Theallet for Gap.
If you love what you see on the red carpet, you can bid on these custom-designed gowns in a silent auction at www.gap.com/gownauction from May 4 to 31. Gap will also offer some limited-edition American Woman-inspired tees starting May 3 in stores and online. Don't forget to check out our live Love It or Hate It red carpet coverage of the Met Gala on Monday, May 3!