Twenty8Twelve Fall 2012
Even though sisters Savannah and Sienna Miller left the brand earlier this year, the ultra-cool Twenty8Twelve girl that they created is still very much present in the Fall '12 collection. Designers Vanessa James and Elsa Elphick offered a '60s mod grouping for the season, featuring Beatnik-style babydoll frocks with tights, slim-fitting trousers and flawlessly-cut coats — all perfect pieces for the seemingly effortless girl-about-town. They also played with prints — we saw the Prince of Wales check on tailored trousers, a silk blouse and skirt were cut in bold florals, and a psychedelic pattern popped up on a pair of slouchy shorts. Overall, Twenty8Twelve still has the same pretty, cool-girl appeal, and we're really feeling this Fall collection.
- Trends: Menswear-inspired trousers, tailored peacoats, short babydoll dresses, leather touches.
- Colors: Black, gray, camel, petal pink, navy.
- Key Piece: The Pepto Bismol-pink peplum dress caught our eye immediately.
- Accessories: Sculptural colorblock heels, black leather gloves, printed head wraps.
- Who Would Wear It: Retro-chic types like Kirsten Dunst and Zooey Deschanel.
Photos courtesy of Twenty8Twelve