Victoria Beckham Spring 2013
Victoria Beckham brought her usual brand of clean lines and sexy, structured silhouettes to the runway for her Spring 2013 collection. The designer incorporated her signature colorblocking into easygoing pieces like flippy pleated skirts, layered silk shift dresses, and a subtle pop of bright red around the neckline of a white, button-down blouse. The shoes were equally clean and composed — and while we were delighted to see the selection of flat lace-up sandals and buckled loafers, it took us a second to believe that the notoriously heel-loving Victoria would include such pieces. Perhaps baby Harper has inspired the mom of four to adopt a more casual style? Overall, Victoria Beckham's Spring '13 looks a lot like the ideal working woman's wardrobe: crisp, clean pieces with an interchangeable appeal that are easily able to go from day to night.
- Trends: Sheer panels, cutouts, maxi skirts, colorblocking.
- Colors: Black, white, red, cream.
- Key Piece: The black pencil dress with mesh panel top and cream-colored ankle-bootie heels.
- Accessories: Wide-brimmed hats, lace-up flat sandals, buckled loafers, perforated belts.
- Who Should Wear It: Polished, put-together women who love to show off their curves: Blake Lively, Sofia Vergara, and Jennifer Lopez.