Zac Posen made his return to New York Fashion Week with a hefty dose of drama and intrigue. Floor-sweeping gowns are Zac's specialty, but this season he's outdone himself, offering up impeccable tailoring, sexy corsets and boning, and lots of Old Hollywood glamour. Plunging necklines were equally matched by fishtail skirts, and ample textural details delivered high-impact silhouettes on every look, while Posen stuck to deep reds, blues, black — and then surprised with a pop of lively green. It's a collection begging to be worn on the red carpet. Just click through to see all the looks.
- Trends: Old Hollywood glamour, fishtail silhouettes, sheer, tulle, deep necklines.
- Colors: Black, white, red, blues, and a splash of green.
- Key Piece: Sheer, embellished cap-sleeved bustier gown; knee-length gray-blue cocktail dress with textural embellishment and ample decolletage.
- Accessories: Charlotte Olympia ankle-strap stilettos, round and cat-eye sunglasses, sparkly box clutches from Judith Leiber, and Elizabeth Cole's decadent jewels.
- Who Would Wear It: Glamourous types with a taste for the dramatic and the ultra-feminine; Christina Ricci and Charlize Theron.