- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 8 dates, pitted
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Place the oats, cashews, dates, cocoa powder, and salt in a food processor and blend until everything is a smooth, floury consistency.
- Add the banana and applesauce and blend until a thick, slightly sticky dough forms.
- Spray a 7x11 pan lightly with cooking spray.
- Push the mixture into the pan firmly using the back of a spatula. Top with chopped walnuts, pushing them into the dough.
- Place pan in the fridge for at least an hour to firm up. Cut into 32 squares, and store uneaten brownies in the fridge.
Source: Calorie Count 
- 32 bites
- Cook Time
- 1 hour 15 mins
- Calories per serving