- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
1/4 cup whole quick oats
1/3 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup wheat germ
1/4 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup apple cider
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1/4 cup brown rice crisp cereal
- Add all the ingredients except for the rice cereal into a bowl, and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Shape the mixture into 16 balls, each 1 inch in diameter.
- Pour the rice cereal into a shallow dish, and roll each ball in the crispies, coating each ball. Enjoy!
- Store the remaining balls in the refrigerator.
Source: Calorie Count
- Other, Snacks
- North American
- 16 balls
- Total Time
- 29 minutes, 59 seconds
- Calories per serving