Training for your first 10K? The right soundtrack can make all the difference to your race. If you're hoping to run a 10-minute mile, this hour-long playlist is full of motivating tunes to help you keep your pace from start to finish. There are a ton of pop and rock songs — plus a few funny and inspiring tunes to bring a smile to your face when you need it most!
Subscribe to the Spotify playlist, then keep reading for the full list of songs.
- "People Movin'" — The Shoes, Primary 1
- "The Thrill" — Miguel
- "Big Ideas" — LCD Soundsystem
- "Shake It" — Metro Station
- "Run [I'm a Natural Disaster]" — Gnarls Barkley
- "Science of Fear" — The Temper Trap
- "Keeps Gettin' Better" — Christina Aguilera
- "Children" — Delta Spirit
- "Don't Slow Down" — Matt and Kim
- "In For the Kill" — La Roux
- "If You Can Afford Me" — Katy Perry
- "Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)" — Pink
- "Make It Mine" — Jason Mraz
- "Run and Tell That" — Elijah Kelly
- "All I Do Is Win" — DJ Khaled
- "Back in Black (AC/DC cover)" — Back in Black
- "Crazy For You" — Best Coast
If this mix isn't your speed or style, then check out all our workout playlists here to find something that suits your needs and taste.
Remember: you will need to download the free Spotify software or the app to listen to our playlists.