2 apples, sliced
3 firm pears, sliced
1 tablespoon raw sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 to 2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 cup water
1 cup oats
1/3 cup whole wheat flour
3/4 cup raw sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
6 tablespoons of Earth Balance, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place fruit slices in the bottom of a greased 9-inch dish. Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Sprinkle one tablespoon of sugar, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, and water on the fruit.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Add melted Earth Balance and mix until crumbly.
- Spread the crumb mixture evenly on top of the fruit.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, so the top is lightly brown and the fruit is bubbly.
- Serve warm or cold with vanilla ice cream, vanilla yogurt, or enjoy by itself.
- Desserts, Cobblers
- North American
- 8 servings
- Total Time
- 1 hour, 19 minutes, 59 seconds
- Calories per serving