BOSU Side Crunch
This move targets your obliques:
- Lie on the ground facing the right, with your right side on the BOSU. Keep your hip on the top of the BOSU.
- Extend your right leg to the side of the BOSU and your left leg behind you for stability.
- Bend your elbows and place your hands behind your ears, palms facing forward. Don't lace your palms behind your head; doing so can create strain in your neck.
- Exhale and pull your body up toward your lower body, ensuring that your legs stay straight and upper body stays stable.
- Inhale as you lower back down.
- Repeat 10 times, then switch sides.