This move is great for your butt!
- With the BOSU dome side up, lay on your back with a natural arch and arms beside you, palms planted firmly on the ground.
- Put both feet on the BOSU so your soles are in the middle of the dome and your legs are bent.
- Raise your right leg up toward the ceiling. Slowly lift your butt and back up, keeping your arms stable and left leg firmly on the BOSU. Make sure your shoulders and head stay on the floor. You can bend your right leg if it's too hard to keep it straight.
- At the top, hold for a few counts, then lower your body back to the starting position.
- Do two sets of 10 reps, then repeat with your left leg up.