This classic move will get your heart pumping in no time!
- Start with BOSU turned upside down and handles even on its left and right. Grab handles and get into a traditional push-up starting position.
- Bring your left foot forward, bending the knee and putting weight on the ball of your foot.
- Switch legs, bringing the right knee forward while moving the right leg back. Continue to switch back and forth quickly, like you are running in place.
- Make sure you keep your head and eyes facing down and keep your abs engaged.
- Continue this for 30 seconds. You can repeat this halfway through the circuit to make it more challenging.