- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
1/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
1/4 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
1/3 cup rolled oats
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup wheat germ
1/4 cup unsweetened apple juice concentrate, thawed
- Combine peanut butter, milk powder, and coconut in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in oats, ground cinnamon, wheat germ, and apple juice concentrate until thoroughly combined.
- Shape the mixture into 16 one-inch balls.
- Chill thoroughly before serving, about an hour. Store remaining balls in the refrigerator.
- Desserts, Cookies
- North American