Triceps dips tone the back of your arms. To increase the level of difficulty, simply adjust your feet position or the platform height. Best part? You can do this move almost anywhere. Here's how:
- Position your hands shoulder-width apart on a secured bench or stable chair.
- Move your butt in front of the bench with your legs bent and feet placed about hip-width apart on the floor.
- Straighten out your arms, and keep a little bend in your elbows in order to always keep tension on your triceps and off your elbow joints.
- Now slowly bend at your elbows and lower your upper body down toward the floor until your arms are at about a 90-degree angle. Be sure to keep your back close to the bench.
- Once you reach the bottom of the movement, slowly press off with your hands, and push yourself straight back up to the starting position. This completes one rep.
- Do 12 to 15 reps.
Source: Megan Wolfe Photography