- 2 cups pumpkin seeds that have been rinsed and dried
1/2 tablespoon olive oil or melted coconut oil
2 teaspoons spice mixture
Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, toss pumpkin seeds with oil, salt, and seasoning.
- Spread pumpkin seeds evenly onto a baking sheet in 1 layer.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until the seeds are crisp, shaking the pan every few minutes while roasting.
- Remove from the oven and, if desired, add more spices.
- Snacks, Nuts
- North American
- 2 cups