Wide-Legged Forward Bend C
Wide-Legged Forward Bend C gives an incredible stretch for your shoulders. This is must-do pose for someone who sits at a desk all day:
- From Open Triangle, come to standing. Then, turn your feet parallel to each other, towards the left side of your mat.
- Stand with your feet three to four feet apart, flaring your heels slightly wider than your toes.
- Bring your arms behind your back, clasping your fingers, and pressing the heels of your palms together in a fist.
- Fold forward, hinging at your hips, drawing the crown of your head and your hands toward the floor. Relax your toes and try to shift the weight of your hips forward so they're in line with your feet.
- Stay here for five deep breaths. Then press into your feet, engage your quads, and inhale as you stand up.
Source: Laughing River Yoga Studio
Here are more details on how to do Wide-Legged Forward Bend C.