Triceps Dips With Stability Ball
- Keeping your back straight, extend your legs at a 90-degree angle to the top of your stability ball. Place the heels of your hands on the edge of a bench.
- Keep your butt close to the bench and your shoulder blades back as you lower yourself down. Keep your abs engaged throughout this movement.
- Straighten your elbows and return to starting position.
- If you're having trouble balancing on the stability ball, place your heels directly on the floor.
- Do three sets of 10 to 15 reps.