Whether you are a runner, dancer, or swimmer, you need a bag that you can depend on. If you need a pouch for your shoes, area for wet clothes, or something with comfy straps, no problem. Here are five cool bags that we've found that will store your items perfectly for your workout of choice. Let us know what's your favorite bag.
Keep reading to see which bag works best for your sport.
- Swimmer: REI Cargo Gym Bag ($60) has a ventilated compartment with a floating liner for damp clothing, fits easily into a narrow locker, and includes interior pockets to organize small things like goggles.
- Yogi: Gaiam Everything Fits Gym Bag ($60) literally fits everything like your yoga mat, tennis shoes, water bottle, and wet cloths, plus it's really cute.
- Runner or Hiker: Nike Cheyenne Vapor Running Backpack ($90) has a breathable backing and comfortable straps to provide secure storage while you're on the go. The backpack includes great features like a laptop sleeve, a separate zip pocket for shoes or wet cloths, and a mp3 player pocket, and hydration reservoir.
- Gym Fanatic: Oakley Backpack Duffel ($100) has three different carrying modes and tons of pockets, so their is no excuse to not tote your gym clothes and shoes around with you.
- Dancer: Adidas Adilibria Team Bag ($90) is made of sleek shiny nylon and has adjustable shoulder straps, outer mesh pockets for sweaty garments, and a shoe bag to keep the bag clean and stink-free.