I can't do cardio without an upbeat soundtrack, and when it comes to motivating tunes, nobody does it better than today's pop artists. You know that moment where you feel like you're fading and then the perfect song comes on that inspires you to keep moving? This is a playlist packed with songs that have that superpower. Subscribe to the Spotify playlist, and check out the full list of new songs!
- "Peanut Butter Jelly" — Galantis
- "Hold My Hand" — Jess Glynne
- "Time of Our Lives" — Pitbull, featuring Ne-Yo
- "Long Way Down (Remix)" — Robert DeLong, featuring Sean Glass
- "Lean On" — Major Lazer and DJ Snake, featuring MØ
- "Need You Now" — Hot Chip
- "The Wolf" — Mumford & Sons
- "Pretty Girls" — Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea
- "Hey Mama" — David Guetta, featuring Nicki Minaj and Afrojack
- "If It Wasn't You" — Alesso
- "Hello" — OMFG
- "Psycho" — Rozzi Crane
- "Baby's in Love" — Jamie Foxx, featuring Kid Ink
- "That's How I'm Feelin'" — Ciara, featuring Pitbull and Missy Elliott
- "Want to Want Me" — Jason Derulo
- "Tonight Belongs to U!" — Jeremih, featuring Flo Rida
- "Cheerleader (Remix)" — OMI
- "Jealous (Remix)" — Labrinth, remixed by Seamus Haji
If this mix doesn't suit your musical tastes, check out all our workout playlists here.
Remember, you will need to download the free Spotify software or app to listen to our playlists.