- 1 pound ground chicken breast
Half block of firm tofu
1 medium onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Salt and pepper
- Cut half of a tofu block and roughly chop tofu or crumble with your hands. Strain using a cheesecloth (alternatively, press and drain tofu while it's still in block form and then chop).
- In a medium bowl, mix tofu crumbles, onion, and spices with the ground chicken.
- Form mixture into 5 medium-sized patties.
- Put patties on oiled grill and cook for 10-12 minutes, flipping once halfway through cooking time.
- Serve with your favorite condiments!
- Main Dishes
- North American