Chocolate and spinach may not seem compatible, but this sweet blend proves that they're a match made in smoothie heaven. High in vitamins A and C, calcium, and iron, this green-powered drink makes for a tasty breakfast treat or refreshing and light afternoon snack.
- 1 frozen banana, chopped into pieces
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup nonfat yogurt
- 1 cup chocolate almond milk
- Pinch of cinnamon, optional
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth and creamy.
- Top off with cinnamon if you wish, and drink up!
- 1 serving
- Calories per serving