- 2 1/2 cups quinoa, cooked and cooled
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF and place the quinoa in a large mixing bowl. Line an 8-by-8-inch baking pan with lightly greased parchment.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, soy milk, vanilla extract, and cinnamon until thoroughly combined. Add maple syrup (if using) and whisk.
- Add egg mixture to cooked and cooled quinoa. Stir with a large spoon to combine. Pour into the parchment-lined baking dish and spread it around to ensure that it’s even.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until set and golden.
- Using parchment, remove bake from pan as soon as possible so that it doesn’t steam.
- Cool completely and cut into squares. Serve with a dollop of nut butter.
Source: Calorie Count
- Other, Breakfast/Brunch
- Yields 8 bars
- Total Time
- 35 minutes
- Calories per serving