Sometimes I feel like I need a little pick-me-up. My treat of choice is typically something sweet such as this coconut dessert popcorn I made last week. It was so good that I've made it two more times since and love the way it's perfectly portion-controlled for one person!
If you love coconut and find yourself in the mood for something sweet, salty, and deliciously crunchy in the near future, I think this recipe may be right up your alley.
To learn more about this recipe, check out Peanut Butter Fingers.
- 3 cups air popped popcorn (preferably freshly microwaved and a bit warm)
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1/2 tablespoon Earth Balance coconut spread
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- Combine coconut butter, coconut spread, and honey in a large microwave-safe bowl. Stir together and microwave until slightly runny, about 20 seconds.
- Pour popcorn on top of coconut butter mixture and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes (adding more if desired), allow to cool slightly and enjoy!
- Makes 3 cups
- Cook Time
- 15 minutes