- Lying flat on your back, rest your elbows at a 90-degree angle on the floor. Keep your legs extended out in front of you.
- With your core engaged, roll up by bringing your shoulders off the ground, followed by each vertebra until your lower back is off the floor.
- At the top of your roll-up, bring your right knee up to meet your left elbow.
- With control, as you straighten your leg, slowly peel your back down, vertebra by vertebra, until your shoulders are the last to touch the floor.
- Continue alternating sides for one minute.