Do you love country music? We created this upbeat 5K playlist with you in mind. If you run at 10-minute mile, all of these songs offer the perfect BPM to help you hit your goals while you listen to your favorite genre. Subscribe to the Spotify playlist, and then keep reading for the full list of tracks.
- "Let 'er Rip" — Dixie Chicks
- "What About Me" — Keith Urban
- "Cheater, Cheater" — Joey + Rory
- "She Ain't Your Ordinary Girl" — Alabama
- "Give My Love to You" — Sue Foley
- "Always the Love Songs" — Eli Young Band
- "Nobody Ever Died of a Broken Heart" — Trick Pony
- "Hush Hush" — Pistol Annies
- "Church on Cumberland Road" — Shenandoah
- "Where the Blacktop Ends" — Keith Urban
If this mix isn't your style, then check out all our workout playlists here to find something that suits your taste.
Remember: you will need to download the free Spotify software or the app to listen to our playlists.