The folding motion of Wide-Legged Forward Bend C squeezes in your belly to help move things along.
- From Open Triangle on your right, slowly roll up vertebrae by vertebrae until you're standing up tall with your feet apart.
- Make sure your feet are three to four feet apart, placing your heels slightly wider than your toes.
- Bring your arms behind your back, clasping your fingers and pressing the heels of your palms together in a fist.
- Fold forward, hinging at your hips, drawing the crown of your head and your hands toward the floor. Relax your toes, and try to shift the weight of your hips forward so they're in line with your feet.
- Stay here for 10 deep breaths. Then press into your feet, engage your quads, and inhale as you stand up.
Source: Laughing River Yoga