Pamper your belly with this debloating and low-calorie soup recipe from Canyon Ranch Spa. Cooling cucumbers, mint, and yogurt serve as the base, while garlic, chives, and a touch of lemon add bright flavor. This recipe is almost as good as being at the luxurious spa itself!
Learn how to make the hydrating recipe after the break.
- 1 1/2 pound English cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup chopped mint
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 1/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- In a blender container combine cucumber, mint, chives and garlic. Puree until smooth.
- Pour cucumber mixture into a large bowl and whisk in remaining ingredients. Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours to 4 hours.
- North American
- Makes six 3/4 cup servings
- Calories per serving