- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup canola oil (with a bit of olive oil mixed in)
- 1 tablespoon tamari sauce
- 1 tablespoon pickled ginger
- 1 tablespoon sweet white miso paste
- 8 ounces organic salad greens
- 8 ounces sushi-grade tuna, diced (you can substitute tofu)
- 2 avocados, diced
- 4 ounces pickled cucumbers, diced
- 3 ounces edamame beans
- 1 teaspoon roasted sesame seeds
- Place rice wine vinegar and tamari in a bowl and whisk together with miso paste, mixing well. Add in pickled ginger and canola oil. Set aside.
- Gently mix greens with fish (or tofu), avocado, cucumbers, and edamame. Toss with dressing and garnish with sesame seeds.
Serves two as a main, and four as a side salad.