While figs taste amazing on their own, figs are a great sweet addition to everything from the main course to dessert. This fig honey yogurt smoothie blends dessert-like flavors into a creamy, quick meal that satisfies taste buds. At 358 calories and 12 grams of protein, it's a smarter option when it's time to satisfy your sweet tooth. If you're in the mood for a decadent-seeming treat that reminds you of a milkshake — without all the calories — and then give it a try.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 to 2 scoops of ice
- 4 fresh figs, stems removed and cut in half
- 1/2 banana
- 1 date, pitted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Dash of cinnamon
- Add the almond milk, yogurt, ice, figs, and banana to a blender, and blend for about 20 to 30 seconds.
- Add the date, honey, lemon juice, and cinnamon, and blend again until fully combined. Serve immediately.
Nutrition source: Calorie Count
- Drinks, Smoothies
- 1 large 20-ounce serving or 2 smaller 10-ounce servings
- Cook Time
- 5 minutes