So you worked out at lunch but you didn't have time to take a shower. You feel a little icky and want to know what to have on hand next time you run (no pun intended) into this situation.
Well here's my recommendations of some things to keep in your desk for your Fit's post work out desk kit.
- Baby wipes are not just for babies anymore. They're great for wiping your self down and cleaning yourself up.
- Antiperspirant or deodorant - just keep a spare near.
- Powder helps absorb any lingering sweat. I like Burt's Bees Dusting Powder - it smells great and it is talc free.
- Toner - after wiping down your face, neck and chest apply some Murad's Clarifying Toner to freshen up and close your pores.
- Undies- it is always a good idea to change them post work out, since yeast incubates in damp, dark places.
So tell Santa you want a cute make up bag for Christmas and jump start your post work out desk kit today.