- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
2 teaspoons peeled and minced ginger
1/2 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
2 halibut fillets (about five ounces each)
4 ounces sugar snap peas
2 cloves garlic, sliced
1 1/2 cups cooled brown rice, warmed
- In a medium nonreactive bowl, combine the lime zest, lime juice, oil, ginger, and five-spice powder. Add halibut and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to two hours.
- Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add the fish; cook for four minutes per side, until just cooked through. Transfer to a platter; cover to keep warm.
- In the same skillet over medium heat, cook the peas for 4 minutes, until tender-crisp, stirring often. Add the garlic; cook for one minute.
- Serve the halibut and peas atop the rice.
- Main Dishes