Circuit One: Walking Lunges
- Stand upright, feet together, then take a controlled step forward with your left leg.
- Lower hips toward the floor and bend both knees (almost at 90-degree angles). The back knee should come close but never touch the ground. Your front knee should be directly over the ankle and the back knee should be pointing down toward the floor.
- Push off the with your right foot and bring it forward to starting position. This completes one rep.
- Repeat exercise starting with your left foot.
- Alternate sides for 20 reps.