Circuit Two: Triceps Dips
- Position your hands shoulder-width apart on a secured bench or stable chair.
- Move your booty in front of the bench with your legs bent and feet placed about hip-width distance apart on the floor.
- Straighten out your arms and keep a little bend in your elbows to keep tension on your triceps and off your elbow joints.
- Slowly bend your elbows and lower your upper body down toward the floor until your arms are at about a 90-degree angle. Be sure to keep your back close to the bench.
- Once you reach the bottom of the movement, slowly press off with your hands, and push yourself straight back up to the starting position.
- Do 15 reps.